Since the ancient times the Carignano from Sant’Antioco Island, cultivated in ungrafted vineyards and without external support structures, has been a reference point for Sulcis viticulture.
Vineyards are surrounded by thick expanses of Mediterranean forest with the typical scents of such a vegetation. Such scents and flavours are frequently in our wines bouquet.
Facts and figures
- 300 hectares of vineyards divided among the associates
- 600 tons of processed grapes
- 600000 produced bottles per year
- 5000 hectolitres of produced wine
- 4-5 tons per hectare in the prefillossera vineyards in Sant’Antioco
- Over 100 awards and acknowledgements over the last 10 years
- Over 60 years in Italian and foreign markets. Since 2005 with its own brand
- 20% export turnover